Today, we come across user’s demand that they want the rooting method for Google Nexus 10. Google Nexus 10 running on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. No doubt! It’s a tablet incurred with interesting features. So, if you want to maximize the benefit of your tablet then follow the below tutorial to root Google Nexus 10.
Please make sure that you are following the rooting procedure carefully. Don’t forget to read disclaimer section and “Requirements” section for your safety only.
Disclaimer: Obviously, Rooting will void your phone warranty. This method is not developed by us so if anything happens to your device then don’t blame on us! Though, this is the most accurate method to root Google Nexus 10. Follow at your own risk 😉
1. Phone must be charged upto 70-80 % level of total battery.
2. Phone bootloader must be unlocked. If not then unlock bootloader from here.
3. Enable USB debugging. To do so,
- All Apps > Settings > About Phone > Navigate to Build number > Tap “Build number” 7 times and you’ll get pop-up as “You are now a developer”.
- All Apps > Settings > System > Developer Options and Android Debugging – check box
4. Take full backup of your device.
5. Download file to root Google Nexus 10.
Method to root :
Step 1: Download all the above files in your PC to root Google Nexus 10.
Step 2: Install jdk.
Step 3: Install Android sdk. After the installation open sdk manager from the start menu and select “android sdk platform-tools” and “Google USB driver” and click install packages. Leave the rest of the boxes checked.
Step 4: Extract the CF-Root file on the desktop.
Step 5: Now, boot your Nexus 10 in fastboot mode by pressing “Volume Up + Volume Down+ Power Key” for a few seconds and connect it via data cable to your computer.
Step 6: Run, “root-windows.bat” from the extracted folder.
Step 8: Follow the on-screen instructions and do watch both the computer and the device.
Step 8: Once completed, your device will be rebooted.
That’s it! You have successfully rooted Google Nexus 10. In case, if you face any difficulty then feel free to contact us via comments and we will try to solve your all the difficulties. Don’t forget to leave your feedback. Do share with your friends and hit “g +1“, if you find this guide useful! [Via]