Here’s a step by step tutorial on how you can root Gionee Pioneer P2S just using your smartphone.
- Ensure that your handset is 70 to 80% charged. The battery shouldn’t die down during rooting and custom recovery.
- Even in this case it’s advisable to take a complete backup of personal and other important data from your handset before going through with the rooting and custom recovery process.
- Enable installation of applications from unknown sources by going to Settings -> Security -> Device Administration -> Unknown Sources.
- Disable all anti-virus applications from your Smartphone as they could interrupt with the rooting and custom recovery
Tutorial To Root Gionee Pionee P2S Without Laptop / PC
- Go to iRoot App page from your smartphone.Click on the green “Download” button to download the app to your device as shown below.
- After the download is finished tap on the .apk file to install it in your device.
- If you get any warning messages just ignore them and continue with the installation.
- Once installed, open the iRoot app.
- You will see that the Customer Experience Improvement program box is automatically checked. Uncheck it and then click on “I Agree“.
- The iRoot app will start checking the root permissions on your device.
- This may take sometime.
- At the present moment your device isn’t rooted and you will see something like “No Root Permission”. You will also see the device Model number displayed on the page.
- But below that message, you will get an option to root the phone called the “Root Now” button.
- Just tap it and the rooting process will begin.
- To indicate that the rooting process has begun you will get the “Rooting Hard Now” message and once it is over, you will get the “Root Succeeded” message.