Gionee Elife E7 Mini is a mid-range smartphone manufactured by one of the China’s largest smartphone manufacturer Gionee. Gionee is very popular in China and increasing its market share in India too, the company launched the slimmest smartphone in the world Gionee Elife S5.1 with just 5.1 mm thickness. Gionee Elife E7 Mini is cheaper version of Gionee Elife E7. The E7 Mini come with 4.7-inch HD (1280 X 720) resolution which provides you pixel density of 312 ppi. The device is packed with a 1.7 GHz Mediatek MT6592 Octa-core Cortex A7 processor with Mali-450MP4, 1 GB RAM and Amigo OS 2.0 on top of the Android 4.4.2 Kitkat. The device come with 16 GB internal storage but there are no memory card slot to expand the device’s storage capacity. The 13 MP camera of E7 Mini works as both rear and front facing camera. Rooting the Gionee Elife E7 Mini is very easy. We’ll use Framaroot rooting app to gain root access for your device. There are many benefits of rooting an Android smartphone, you can flash a custom recovery, custom ROMs, tweaks and mods, apps which need root access, you can change boot animation, you can edit information, you can remove apps which come preinstalled in your device and many more things. But for that, first you need to root your device. Follow all the instructions written below step by step without skipping anything to gain root access in your Gionee Elife E7 Mini!
WARNING: Rooting your ZTE smartphone will result in the lost of your device warranty and you won’t be able to claim it, unless you unroot your device. Also, if you don’t follow the instructions carefully while rooting, then your device might get bricked and if that happens don’t hold us liable. Please proceed at your OWN risk.
- This method is only for Gionee Elife E7 Mini. Leave a comment below if you need any help related to your device.
- Make sure your device is fully charged.
- Create a backup of all your important data.
- Enable “Installation from Unknown sources” in your smartphone : Settings -> Security -> Device Administration -> Unknown sources.
- You don’t need any PC or Laptop for this method.
How To Root Gionee Elife E7 Mini
- Follow all the instructions written above for safe rooting.
- Download Framaroot apk file in your smartphone and install it (Make sure “Installation from Unknown sources” is enable in your device).
- Now launch the Framaroot app in your device.
- Now, select “Install SuperSU” as the first option and once done, click on “Boromir” under the list of exploits to begin the rooting process.
- The rooting process will take one or two minutes only. Once completed, you will get the following message “Success. Superuser and SuperSU binary installed. You have to reboot your device“. Tap “ok” and reboot your smartphone.
That’s it!! Your Gionee Elife E7 Mini is successfully rooted now.