The Celkon A95 Pro is a budget oriented Android Smartphone. The Smartphone was launched in the 2nd quarter of 2012, and has impressive specifications and a very competitive price tag. If you’re seeking for the specifications of the Celkon A95 Pro Android Smartphone, below are the detailed hardware specifications list of the Celkon A95 Pro:
- 1 GHz single core processor
- Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread OS.
- 3.2 MP rear camera.
- VGA front facing camera.
- 3.2 inch capacitive touchscreen with a PPI of 180 and a screen resolution of 320×480 px.
From the hardware specifications itself, it’s pretty much clear that the Celkon A95 Pro is a very low performing Android Smartphone. However, it is possible to boost up the performance of the Celkon A95 Pro by rooting the Celkon A95 Pro and then installing some custom built ROM for the Celkon A95 Pro of your choice.
If you’re in search of some tutorial on how to root Celkon A95 Pro, then today we’re here with a detailed tutorial on how to root Celkon A95 Pro.
Before you proceed to root Celko A95 Pro, below are some warning statements that you should be aware of:
- Rooting an Android Smartphone is an unauthorized process. Hence, you’ll lose all your warranty benefits over your Celkon A95 Pro after rooting it.
- You’ll no longer be recieving any official software or firmware updates after you root your Celkon A95 Pro.
- We are not responsible if you damage or brick your Celkon A95 Pro while or after rooting it. Hence, it is recommended to proceed at your own risk.
Below are some prerequisite procedures to follow before you root Celkon A95 Pro:
- Make sure that your Celkon A95 Pro has at least 80% of battery backup.
- Make sure that you have downloaded and installer USB Drivers for Celkon A95 on your computer.
- Download the root kit from here.
- Download the New Driver kit from here.
How To Root Celkon A95 Pro:
Below is the detailed tutorial on how to root Celkon A95 Pro:
- Download and extract the root kit and the New Driver kit.
- Now connect your Smartphone to the computer.
- From My Computer, identify your device drive and right click on it.
- And now, go to properties.
- From properties, navigate to the Device Manager tab.
- Under Other Devices, you’ll see the name of your Smartphone.
- Right click on your device name, and then choose the extracted driver file that you downloaded earlier.
- The drivers will now be installed.
- Now, diconnect and reconnect your Smartphone from the computer.
- And now, go to the extracted root kit folder and choose the “Runme.bat” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to begin the rooting process.
- Your device will not get rooted.
Congratulations, you have now successfully completed the process to root Celkon A95 Pro.