The Note 3 Neo has been somewhat of a smaller brother to the Note 3. And with the release of the Note 4, the Note 3 Neo has been all but relegated to the bottom of the Note pile!! But fear not for we are here to help you out with this glorious custom ROM courtesy the devs over at XDA.
– Based on: N750DDUCNG3
– Fastest ROM!
– Multiwindow quad view mod
– All Apps are Multilanguage
– S5 framework theme
– Note 4 Multiwindow with xposed
– Note 4 SystemUI
– Note4 task manager
– Note 4 launcher
– Note4 S browser
– Note 4 sms/mms
– Note 4 Video
– Note 4 Dialer
– Note 4 Music Player
– Note 4 Lockscreen
– Note 4 S-Voice
– Note 4 S-Memo
– Flat status bar with xposed
and more S5&Note4 features..
- Your Galaxy Note 3 Neo 2014 must be rooted with it’s boot loader unlocked.
- You must have a custom recovery installed, like TWRP or CWM.
- Your phone must be charged over 80%.
- Some common sense and ability to follow instructions!
- Download the latest nightly from here.
- Signal Bar fix can be downloaded from here.
- Note 4 apps can be downloaded from her.
- Deboater.zip file can be downloaded from here.
With that done, let’s get this show on the road.
Reboot into recovery.
- Power off your device.
- Boot in recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume Up, Power Button and Home Button at the same time.
- Release all buttons when the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo screen flickers and in a few seconds the Recovery screen will appear.
Backup your current ROM from your custom recovery.
Do a complete wipe, data and cache.
Navigate to your SD Card and select the ROM zip file. Flash the ROM. (For your convenience we advise that you keep the zip file at the root of your SD card)
Reboot. The first boot will take longer than others so don’t panic.
1. I’m having problems with the signal bar. What do I do?
Ans: Download the signal bar fix and install it via the custom recovery in the same way as you installed the ROM.
2. How do I get the Note 4 apps on my device?
Ans: Download the Note 4 apps zip. Unzip the file and install the apks individually from there.
3. My phone is getting slow what do I do?
Ans: Download the debloater.zip file and flash it through recovery and that will debloat your phone.
If you have any other comments or questions leave the in the comment box down below! I’ll be sure to get back to you!