The LG G2 is one of the most stunning, powerful and elegant Android Smartphones out there. And by many terms, the G2 is indeed the most popular Android Smartphone of 2013 as well. What makes the LG G2 stand out from the others in the Smartphones market is its sleek looks, super powerful hardware and the gorgeous display.
To make you aware of how powerful the LG G2 is, below is a list of the hardware specifications of the LG G2 Android Smartphone:
- 2.2 GHz quad core processor.
- 2 GB of RAM.
- 5.22 inch Full-HD True IPS display with a PPI of 424.
- 16 or 32 GB of internal storage space. With NO MicroSD storage expansion support.
- 13 MP rear facing camera with Optical Image Stabilization and Auto Focus.
- 2.1 MP front facing camera.
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean.
From the hardware specifications, it’s pretty much clear that the LG G2 is the most powerful Android Smartphone money can buy currently.
Being an Android Smartphone, you also have the added functionality of rooting and installing custom ROM’s on your LG G2. And you can experience extreme performance as well as latest Android versions by rooting and installing custom ROM.
If you’re interested in installing custom ROM’s on your LG G2 then today we’re here with a tutorial that will guide you through the processes required to install ParanoidAndroid custom ROM with Android 4.4.2 on your LG G2.
Here are a few warning statements for you to read before installing the ParanoidAndroid custom ROM on LG G2:
- Rooting and installation of custom ROM’s is not an authorized process and tends to void the warranty of your Android Smartphone. And hence, once you install this custom ROM on your LG G2 you’ll void its warranty.
- You might end up damaging your LG G2 if you misfollow the rooting guide mentioned below. And we are not to be blamed if your LG G2 gets damaged during or after completing the installation. Hence, proceed at your own risk only.
Below are some prerequisite procedures to complete before you install the ParanoidAndroid custom ROM on LG G2:
- Make sure that your LG G2 has at least 80% of battery backup.
- Make sure that you have already installed USB Drivers for LG G2 on your PC.
- Download the ROM kit from here.
- Download the GApps kit from here.
How To Install ParanoidAndroid Custom ROM On The LG G2:
Below is the detailed guide to install ParanoidAndroid custom ROM on the LG G2:
- First of all, connect your Smartphone to the PC and then copy/paste both the downloaded ZIP files to the storage space on your LG G2 and then disconnect the Smartphone from the PC.
- Now Power OFF your LG G2 and then boot into recovery mode by pressing the Volume Down+Power+Home keys respectively.
- From the recovery menu, do a “Wipe Data Factory Reset”, “Wipe Dalvik Cache” and “Wipe Cache Partition”.
- Now from the main menu of the recovery mode, click on “Install ZIP From SD Card” option.
- And then choose the ROM kit that you placed earlier and confirm the selection.
- Now the ParanoidAndroid custom ROM will be installed on your LG G2.
- Again choose “Install ZIP From SD Card” and this time choose the GApps kit and confirm the selection.
- Now the GApps will be installed on your LG G2.
- Again go back to the main menu and choose the “Reboot System Now” option.
Now wait for your LG G2 to reboot successfully. As its the first boot after installing a custom ROM, it might take some time. Congratulations, you have now successfully completed installing the ParanoidAndroid custom ROM on the LG G2.