As you all know of the Samsung’s one of the most popular Android device, Galaxy Ace. which is now quite old but still people buy it because of it awesome camera and amazing developer support. there are tons of ROMs right now on the web for Samsung Galaxy Ace and all of them are really very nice.
While browsing the web I found an interesting ROM for Galaxy Ace and decided to give it a try. So in this you will get detailed guide on installing LIGUX ROM on Samsung Galaxy Ace. you can check the ROM thread here on XDA.
How to Install LIGUX ROM on Samsung Galaxy Ace –
- First of download this file and transfer it to your SD card.
- after transferring the the file power off your phone, and i’m assuming that you’ve already installed the CWM Recovery 5 on your phone, if you need a tutorial for it too then please comment below.
- so now press Home + Power key together to boot into the CWM Recovery, use volume up and down keys to navigate and Home button to select.
- So now the main steps begin, select Wipe Data/Factory Reset and then select Yes.
- Now Select Wipe Cache Partition and then select Yes.
- Now Go to the Advanced and then select Wipe Dalvik cache and then select yes, then go back to the main menu.
- now select install zip from SD card and then select the Zip file that we’ve downloaded in step 1.
- installation will take some time, after the installation select Reboot system now.
- the first reboot will take a long time so don’t worry about that. after the reboot enjoy the ROM.
If you faced any problem or have any difficulty installing LIGUX ROM on Samsung Galaxy Ace, Androidrooting.com is always available for you, feel free to ask any question or give suggestion in comments.