Users are eagerly waiting for the latest Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean update for their Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.2 P5210 WiFi. Today, the wait is over because Samsung has released Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 P5210 WiFi. This build includes a lot of bug fixes and full Arabic Language support, as this is for the Middle East region users. So, those users whose device belong to the specified region, they can install Jellybean on Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 P5210 WiFi manually by following below procedure.
In this tutorial, we will guide you through the complete process on How to Install Jellybean on Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 P5210 WiFi having XXUAMH1 firmware/baseband version. As usual, this update can be installed with the help of Odin, so don’t need to hesitate as we are familiar with the process of Odin. So, let’s move to the tutorial on How to Install Jellybean:
- PDA: P5210XXUAMH1
- CSC: P5210OJVAMG2
- Version: 4.2.2
- Date: 2013 August
Disclaimer: Rooting voids your phone warranty. We are not responsible if any damage happens to your device while performing the procedure. So, follow at your own risk 😉
Things to remember :
- Charge your device upto 70-80 % of total battery level.
- Make sure you have taken back-up of your important data.
- USB Debugging must be set “ON”. (All apps > Settings > Manage Applications > Development > USB Debugging – check box)
- Install Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 drivers from here.
Download Required :
Procedure to Install Jellybean :
1. Download all the necessary files from the above link on your Computer to Jellybean on Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 P521.
2. Install all the drivers on your Computer.
3. Extract “ODin” file on your desktop.
4. Now, switch off your tab to boot it into Odin/Download mode by pressing and holding “Volume Up + Power Key (long Press)”, till you see the Android Logo on screen. And then press the “Volume Up key” to enter download mode.
5. Connect your phone to computer via USB cable. As soon as you connect, ID:COM box in Odin glows Green or Yellow in color and you’ll also see “Added” message in “Odin Message Box”.
6. Click on “PDA” button and select the file “.tar.md5“, which you have downloaded.
7. Make sure that only “F. Reset Time” and “Auto Reboot” boxes are checked on Odin. Don’t check any other boxes.
8. Click on Start button on Odin to start installation process. It will take upto 5 – 8 minutes, so please wait for the installation to finish.
9. Finally, you will get “PASS!” notification on the ID:COM box and then your device will reboot automatically.
That’s it! Now your device runs on latest Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. In case, if you have faced any trouble after/while performing above process then connect with us via below comments section and also don’t forget to leave your feedback that it works for you or not?