Micromax is one of those Smartphone manufacturers, that provides the best possible hardware and software in a Smartphone and that too with a very reasonable price tag. This is the reason, nowadays Micromax is the first choice for Indian Smartphone buyers. And one such Smartphone from Micromax that gained widespread popularity is the Micromax A25.
If you own a Micromax A25 and if you’re not satisfied with its performance, then you can boost up the performance of your Micromax A25 by simply rooting it, adding a custom recovery and then installing some custom ROM of your choice. And if you’re in search of a tutorial that can guide you through the processes to install CWM recovery on your Micromax A25, then today we’re here with a detailed tutorial on how to install CWM Recovery on Micromax A25 Android Smartphone.
Specifications Of The Micromax A25:
If you’re in search for the hardware specifications of the Micromax A25 Android Smartphone, then below are some of the important hardware specifications of the Micromax A25:
- 1 GHz processor.
- 256 MB of RAM and 512 MB of ROM.
- 120 MB internal storage, MicroSD card expansion support up to 32 GB.
- 1.3 MP rear camera.
- 2.8 inch TFT capacitive touchscreen with a screen resolution of 240×320 px and a PPI of 143.
- 1280 mAh battery.
Now that you know about the specifications of the Micromax A25 Smartphone, let’s proceed into the CWM recovery installation tutorial for Micromax A25.
Below are some warning information that you should be aware of, before proceeding to install CWM recovery on your Micromax A25 Android Smartphone:
- Rooting and installation of custom recovery is a complex process and there are risks of damaging your Smartphone while rooting it. Therefore, it is recommended to proceed at your own risk only.
- We are not responsible if you damage your Micromax A25 during or after the rooting process.
- You may not receive any official firmware or software updates on your Micromax A25, after installing a custom recovery.
- Rooting and installation of custom recovery on your Smartphone might void its warranty.
Below are some prerequisite procedures to follow prior to installing CWM recovery on your Micromax A25 Android Smartphone:
- Make sure that your Micromax A25 has at least 80% of battery backup.
- Make sure that you’ve downloaded and installed USB Drivers for Micromax A25 on your PC.
- Download the CWM install kit from here.
- Download the Flash Tool from here.
How To Install CWM Recovery On Micromax A25:
Below is the detailed tutorial on how to install CWM recovery on Micromax A25 Android Smartphone:
- First of all, extract the Flash Tool folder.
- Now connect your Smartphone to the computer.
- Then run the “Flash_Tool.exe” file from the extracted Flash Tool folder.
- Now click on the “Scatter File” option from the Flash Tool and select the “CWMR_6003_A25.zip” file from the CWM install kit folder.
- Now move on to options and then click on “Da Download All” and then click on “Disable Da Download All”.
- Now click the “Download” button in the Flash Tool.
- Now the flashing process will begin, wait for the flashing process to complete.
- After the flashing process completes, you can disconnect the Smartphone from the computer.
- Now reboot your Smartphone manually.
And congratulations, you have now successfully installed CWM Recovery on your Micromax A25.