In earlier post, we have seen the simplest method to root Karbonn A7 and as we know that if we want to install Custom ROMs on our device, then we must have to install CWM Recovery. So, today we will guide you on how to install CWM Recovery for Karbonn A7. Karbonn A7 runs on outdated version of Android, os it’s very easy to install CWM Recovery on Karbonn A7.
Today, in this post we will covers the guide on how to install CWM Recovery on Karbonn A7. It’s advisable that first you must read the whole post, understand it properly and then try to perform on your device. So, let’s start our journey!
1. Charge your battery up to 70%.
2. Enable USB debugging. (Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging)
3. Back up your phone data.
4. The must be rooted.
5. Install Karbonn A7 drivers on your computer from here.
6. Download files to install.
1. Download and extract the above file on your desktop.
2. Make sure you have installed drivers properly.
3. Switch off your device completely. Now press and hold “Volume Up Key and Power Button”, until you see green color screen.
3. Connect your device via USB cable with your computer.
4. Now, open the “Recovery.bat” file from the extracted folder.
5. It will automatically detect the device and start install “CWM Recovery” on it.
6. Follow the onscreen instruction and CWM Recovery will be installed on Karbonn A7.
That’s it! Now you got the CWM Recovery on your device. So, this guide covers all about how to install CWM recovery on Karbonn A7 easily. In case, if you face any difficulty in understanding or performing then feel free to contact with us via comments and we will try to solve your all the difficulties. [Via]