Are you ready for another to install another Custom ROM on Galaxy Ace S5830. This is the new Custom ROM for Galaxy Ace S5830 entered into the XDA thread. I am not pretty much sure about it bugs and how it looks but depending on features I can say that this would be another best ROM for Galaxy Ace S5830. Let’s travel through all the features below:
Features of AceROM:
- Launchers: Holo Launcher, ADW Launcher, Xperia Launcher, Launcher PRO
- Font: AnkeSans, Roboto, Ubuntu
- GPS: Europe, Nort America, America Center, Sur América
- Kernel: FireKernel, Blackhawk
- Script: Int2ext4+
- Status Bar: Normal clock (to the right), Clock in the center
- Based on Cm7 Rom base by brooklyn
- New Themes
- Jelly Bean animations
- Added Gapps just neccesary
- 30 Step volume mod
- Changed default wallpaper
- Eliminated some thash apps
- Settings with JellyBean/ICS type
- New SystemUI
- Lastest GooglePlay version
- Added OTA Updtaer app
- Added BlueTorch
- Added GooglePlayServices
- CM7 Camera
- MiFileExplorer as default archive manager
- New MMs app
- ICS Calculator
- MIUI Notes
- QuickPic as default gallery
- Supersu as default root app
- ViperFX as default sound manager
- New Tweaks in build.prop
- New Sounds Libs
- New host file
- Better Battery life and Better performance
- New Bootanimation
- You can updater OTA
In this article, we will guide you on how to install AceROM on Galaxy Ace S5830 with complete steps. First, read the whole tutorial carefully and if any query arises in your mind then do ask us via below comments section, this will help you to save your device from being damaged and then only you can follow the below tutorial.
Note: This ROM is not developed by us (AndroidRooting.com), so if some functionality are not working then don’t blame us, just report your problem here (XDA Thread) to get solved.
Things To Do:
1. Your mobile should have 70 – 80% battery
2. Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging.
3. The phone must be rooted and CWM Recovery is installed.
4. Ensure you have backed up your important data.
5. Install USB drivers from here.
6. Download file to install AceROM on Galaxy Ace S5830
Steps to install AceROM on Galaxy Ace S5830
Step 1. Download above file to your computer.
Step 2. Connect your device to PC via USB cable to copy the downloaded files into an external/internal memory and disconnect it when the copying is completed.
Step 3. Switch off your device.
Step 4. Boot into CWM Recovery by “pressing and holding Volume UP + Home Button + Power button” for a few seconds. In the Recovery mode, use the Volume keys to move up/down and the Power key to select a highlighted item.
Step 5. In the Recovery Mode you have to wipe complete data by choosing the “wipe data/factory reset” option and then perform complete cache wipe by choosing “advanced” options in the CWM Recovery mode and then navigate to “Wipe Dalvik Cache”.
Step 6. Return to the Recovery main menu and choose ‘install zip from SD card’ and give a path to downloaded ROM from file.
Step 7. Now, wait for a few minutes for the installation process to complete. If it is completed, then again returns to the Recovery main menu and from there choose ‘Reboot Now’.
Step 8. As this is the first time, you are starting the device after installing ROM, so wait for a few minutes to initialize all the services and applications.
Congratulations! Now your device runs on AceROM, start enjoying all the features efficiently. Don’t forget to share your reviews in the below comments section.