I know guys, you all are eagerly waiting for the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update for your Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 device. So, today, your journey ends here! Because now, Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 users can get the latest Android 4.3 Jelly Bean version unofficially by installing Carbon ROM.
I must say, this ROM is not like a normal Custom ROM or a Stock ROM, it’s the super fast Custom ROM packed with all the latest features + some extra customizing features. Indeed, the Carbon ROM firmware based on the Android Open Source Project for best results. If we talk about the ROM then it includes features from CyanogenMod, Slim ROM, Paranoid Android, AOKP and many more. For the complete list of features, you can read below!
Features of Carbon ROM:
- Android 4.3
- AOKP Ribbons
- Awesome optimizations
- Unofficial Voodoo Sound support on Note 2 and i9300 devices.
- Option to hide lockscreen hints
- Carousel lockscreen
- Customizable lockscreen buttons and sliders
- Chronus clock widget
- Customizable hardware and software keys
- Transparent navbar and status bar
- Customizable navbar ring
- Navbar arrow keys
- Navigation bar widgets
- Customizable power menu
- Notification power widget
- Notification brightness adjustment
- Customizable quicksettings panel
- Statusbar mods including center clock and color
- LCD Density
- Theme engine
- Quiet hours
- Volume rocker music controls
- Full Rotation
- And many more…
After going through the list of features, truly no one can ignore this ROM. So, get ready to install this Carbon ROM on your Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100. In this article, we will give you the step-by-step guide for installing this ROM on your device. Before going through the procedure, please make sure that you have taken the complete backup of your current ROM to be on a safe side.
- Be ready with your Computer.
- Original USB data cable.
- The device USB drivers must be installed on your PC.
- The device’s battery must be charged up to 80% levels.
- Ensure that you have enabled the USB debugging.
- Your device must have an root access.
- CWM Recovery must be installed for flashing the ROM.
Now, for flashing the Custom ROM, you have to follow the below link.
Apart from this, if you need any of the help then do connect with us via below comments section! Don’t forget to share your reviews. Enjoy Guys 😀