A few months back, Micromax released Micromax A110Q Canvas 2 Plus with a Dual-SIM support. This is the Canvas series Android Smartphone, obvioulsy, it owns incredible features like 1.2 GHz Quad Core CPU with 1GB RAM, 5.0-inch IPS LCD for better clarity, 4GB Internal memory and expandable upto 32GB, 8MP primary camera, running on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean.
To unleash any Android Smartphone, we need to root it. After getting root access on any Android Smartphone, we can use it efficiently as per our need. So, today, we are here to show you the step-by-step guide on how to root Micromax A110Q Canvas 2 Plus. Get ready to root Micromax A110Q Canvas 2 Plus and start following the below tutorial carefully without missing any of the steps! Make sure you have taken the complete back-up of your important data.
Disclaimer: Rooting voids your phone warranty. We are not responsible if any damage happens to your device while performing the procedure. So, follow at your own risk 😉
- Charge your device upto 70-80 % of total battery level.
- Make sure you have taken back-up of your important data.
- USB Debugging must be set “ON” found under the “Setting”.
- Make sure you have installed the correct USB drivers on your Computer.
Guide To Root Micromax A110Q Canvas 2 Plus
1. Download and extract above tool on the Computer’s desktop.
2. Connect your device via USB cable on your Computer in charging mode.
3. Now, open “Runme.bat” or “Runme.sh” from the extracted folder.
4. Make sure all the drivers are installed correctly and your device is detected by computer.
5. Now, from the open tool, choose option “1 – Normal Mode”.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions and for the few minutes to complete process.
Note: If you want to unroot Micromax A110Q Canvas 2 Plus then follow the above procedure once again and this time press “x” instead of “1” and you’re job is done.
That’s it! You have successfully rooted your Micromax A110Q Canvas 2 Plus. In case, if you face any difficulty in understanding or performing the above guide then feel free to contact with us via comments and we will try to solve your all the difficulties. Happy Rooting 😀 [Via]