If I say that Micromax A57 Ninja 3 receives Custom ROM, then I know you will laugh because you don’t think that a device like Micromax A57 Ninja 3 having 1ghz and 256MB RAM never receives any Custom ROM. But, that’s not true! Today, I have come up with awesome and fastest Custom ROM for Micromax A57 Ninja 3. You will surely love this Droid DD Custom Rom for Micromax A57 Ninja 3. Let’s look out some features of Droid DD Custom Rom for Micromax A57 Ninja 3 as below.
Features Droid DD Custom Rom for Micromax A57 Ninja 3:
- Powered with OTA update
- Increased touch responses
- Increased camera recording quality
- Improved 3G handling performances
- Improved proximity sensor
- Improved net speed
- Rooted with latest Super User app
- Busy box added
- Added data/app functionality
- Added xloud and beats audio and bravia engine
- New settings mod
- Fully moded UI
- Transparent settings widget
- Link2sd and titanium backup were added
- New bootanimation and shutdown animation with sounds
- IceCreamSandwich ringtones
- Walkman as default music player
- Sales tracking removed
- Freed up internal memory
- Optimized RAM for better performance
- Increased battery performance
Now, the question is that “How to install Custom ROM on Micromax A57 Ninja 3?”. So, Today in this article we will guide you on How to install Custom ROM on Micromax A57 Ninja 3, before proceeding you have to read the disclaimer and prerequisite. Let’s start your journey.
Disclaimer: We have not developed this ROM, so if anything happens to your phone or some functionality are not working then don’t blame us!
1. Your mobile should have 70 – 80% battery
2. Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging (All apps > Settings > Manage Applications > Development > USB Debugging – check box)
3. The phone must be rooted and CWM Recover is installed.
4. Ensure you have backed up your important data.
Step by Step Guide on:
How to install Custom ROM on Micromax A57 Ninja 3
Step 1: Download Droid DD Custom Rom for Micromax A57 Ninja 3 and copy downloaded file into an external SD card.
Step 2: Switch off your phone and boot into CWM Recovery by “pressing and holding Volume Up + Power Key (long press)“. In the Recovery mode, use the Volume keys to move up/down and the Power key to select a highlighted item.
Step 3: Now, Format /system, Format /cache, Format data and then go to advanced from there Wipe Dalvik Cache.
Step 4: Now, go to the main menu choose “install zip from SD card” > Select the ROM (Which you have downloaded and placed in SD card) > Yes for confirmation. The process will take 3-5 minutes to install the ROM so wait for the whole process to complete.
Step 5: Finally, go back to the main menu and select reboot system now. The phone will take 10-15 minutes to start and initialize all the services & apps because this is the first time you are starting a phone after installing Droid DD Custom Rom. Don’t be hesitate and wait for complete process.
So, these all guide is about Droid DD Custom Rom for Micromax A57 Ninja 3. If you face any problem while installing Custom Rom for Micromax A57 Ninja 3 then put your query or problem via comments below and we will solve it ASAP!