Finally, CyanogenMod ROM is available to flash for the Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101. The ROM is based on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with some extra customizing features. The users can grab this CyanogenMod ROM 10.1 ROM for Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101 from the below link as well as they can install the ROM by following the tutorial below.
Today, in this post, I will show you the way to install Custom ROM on Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101. Similarly, you can follow the process to install CyanogenMod ROM or any other Custom ROMs. Don’t try to miss any of the steps from the below tutorial, otherwise your tablet will be harmed. If you have any queries then do share with us via the comments box below! And of course, this will save your phone from being damaged.
1. Charge your tablet battery up to 70-80%.
2. Make sure USB Debugging must be ON.
3. Make a complete backup of your device data.
4. Your tablet must be rooted and CWM Recovery installed.
5. Download files to install CyanogenMod ROM 10.1 ROM on Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101
Method To Install CyanogenMod ROM 10.1 ROM on Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101
1. Download above to files to your computer.
2. Connect your tablet to PC via USB cable to copy the downloaded files and disconnect it when the copying is completed.
3. Switch off your tablet.
4. Reboot into recovery by pressing and holding “Volume down + Power Key” for a few seconds (first vibrate). Hit Volume down key until you see the USB symbol on your tablet, then immediately hit Volume Up.
5. In the Recovery Mode you have to wipe complete data by choosing the “wipe data/factory reset” option and then perform complete cache wipe by choosing “advanced” options in the CWM Recovery mode and then navigate to “Wipe Dalvik Cache”.
6. Return to the Recovery main menu and choose ‘install zip from SD card’ and give a path to downloaded ROM from file.
7. Similarly, follow the “Step 6” two times and flash the remaining files, i.e., Gapps and Tablet UI Mod.
8. Now, go the CWM recovery main menu > choose “advanced” options and then navigate to “Wipe Dalvik Cache” > Yes
9. Now, wait for a few minutes for the installation process to complete. If it is completed, then again returns to the Recovery main menu and from there choose ‘Reboot Now’.
10. As this is the first time, you are starting the device after installing ROM, so wait for a few minutes to initialize all the services and applications.
As you see the startup screen, this means, you have successfully installed CyanogenMod ROM 10.1 ROM on Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101. Now go and enjoy it. Don’t forget to leave your feedback and do share your reviews with us 😀