So, you own Sprint LG Optimus G, right? This device is also known as LG Eclipse 4G LTE, so don’t confuse between two of them. Let’s get through the post; today we are here to provide you the complete procedure to root LG Optimus G [Sprint Version]. I hope you are ready to open up endless possibilities for your device, as because LG haven’t released Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean update and most of the users in the world using the latest version of Android. So, to stay with the technology and world, we have to break some rules.
In this article, we will provide you the best and simplest method to root LG Optimus G. As it runs on Android 4.0 ICS, it will be not difficult to do so. A simple tool is available to root LG Optimus G. Now, you have to go through the complete tutorial and follow all the steps carefully. If you have any queries then do share with us via the comments box below! And of course, this will save your phone from being damaged.
BEFORE WE START
1. Charge your battery up to 70-80%.
2. Make sure USB Debugging must be ON.
3. Install LG Optimus G drivers from here.
4. Backup your phone data.
5. Download files to root LG Optimus G.
Download Root Package on your Computer from below link and don’t dare to extact it.
HOW TO ROOT LG OPTIMUS G
1. Connect your device to a Computer via USB Cable and you’ll see adb connection. Make sure that Windows identify adb connection correctly.
2. Navigate to the extracted folder and from there open up “RootOptimusG.bat” file to start the rooting process.
3. In the file, give “y” and press enter from the keyboard.
4. After a few seconds, you’ll see “Press any key to continue…” > Press any key.
5. And then you’ll see “Restore my data: > check your device and tap on the option named “Restore my data” to complete the rooting process.
6. You’re phone will be rebooted once or twice, so don’t hesitate and stay away from it, Let’s the tool do it’s work.
That’s it! Now, your LG Optimus G [Sprint Version] is rooted successfully and you’re now free to install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean easily via various Custom ROMs. [Via]