If you are a LG devices fan, then you must know about LG Optimus 3D P920, one of the best Android devices in earlier days. Now, there are various best devices out by LG in Optimus series and that’s the reason it supports LG Optimus 3D P920 anymore. Still, users are using Android ICS 4.0.4 on it, while the latest stable version of Android is 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. So, in case if you own LG Optimus 3D P920 and you want to use the latest features on your device then you must root your device.
Rooting a device running on Android ICS is not a tough task. A root tool is available for rooting the LG Optimus 3D P920, simple you have to follow the procedure and you will get a root access to it. Today, in this entire article, we will show you the way to root LG Optimus 3D P920 easily. You have to follow the steps carefully and you’re done. Make sure rooting voids your device warranty and we are not responsible if anything happens to your device while performing the below steps. Let’s head over the tutorial.
Things to remember:
1. Firstly, make sure that your device must be charged upto 70-80%.
2. Do enable USB debugging.
3. Backup all your data.
4. Make sure you have installed the drivers correctly.
Complete Guide here :
1. Download and extract “Rooting Package” on your Computer. (If it ask for the password then give “androidauthority.com – without quotes)
2. Open the extracted folder and run “SuperOneClick.exe” from it.
3. Now, connect your device to your Computer via USB cable, prefer to connect backside of your Computer.
4. Now, navigate to the SuperOneClick Tool and click “Root” button to start the rooting process.
5. As all the process gets completed, you will get a notification.
This means, your device is rooted successfully. Just travel to the app drawer and see whether the SuperSu app is installed or not. If you don’t find, then do install if from GooglePlay Store. Now, you’re ready to install various Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Custom ROM on your LG Optimus 3D P920 device. Of course, this is the simplest guide on how to root LG Optimus 3D P920 and if still face any problem in rooting do share with me via the comments box below.
Don’t forget to leave your feedback that it works for you or not? And do share with your friends also! [Via]