Now, Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini users don’t have to wait more to get hands-on on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. Still, there are no news or signs from the manufacturer about the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update, but we have found an alternative way to get the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini via installing latest Custom ROMs.
As we know, there are numerous ROMs available for the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini and the most popular ROM is CyanogenMod. Obviously, the ROM is based on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with all the official + extra features. All the bloatwares are removed so that users get the clean ROM. The features that are included in CyanogenMod 10.2 Jelly Bean 4.3 ROM are specified below!
Features of CyanogenMod 10.2 Jelly Bean 4.3 ROM
- Bluetooth Low Energy
- OpenLG ES 3.0
- 1GHz bug resolved
- 2D/3D hardware acceleration
- Improved sensors functionality
- Better wireless connectivity
- All native tethering
- 64GB SD card support
- Enhanced camera functions
- CPU sleep mode
- Virtual Surround sound
- Offline charging
- And much more…
In this article, we will give you the step-by-step guide for installing CyanogenMod 10.2 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ROM on your Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Smartphone. Before going through the procedure, please make sure that you have taken the complete backup of your current ROM to stay away from unexpected results.
- Be ready with your Computer.
- Original USB data cable.
- The device USB drivers must be installed on your PC.
- The device’s battery must be charged up to 80% levels.
- Ensure that you have enabled the USB debugging.
- Your device must have an root access.
- CWM Recovery must be installed for flashing the ROM.
Now, for flashing the Custom ROM, you have to follow the below link and follow it carefully.
Apart from this, if you need any of the help then do connect with us via below comments section! Don’t forget to share your reviews. Enjoy Guys 😀